General benefits for any golfer:
- Build Muscle Memory
- Understand small swing changes by maintaining stance, grip and posture between shots
- Work on rhythm
- Two great practice surfaces (best quality mats available on the market)
- Multiple tee heights (up to 40 available adjustments)
- Multiple practice drills surrounding automation can be used to improve various swing ailments; these drills only being possible when the ball is automatically teed up
Benefits for kids – beginners and enthusiasts:
- Gain interest in a well-respected sport that they will potentially play for decades
- Power Tee inspires young people to practice – they love the magic of it and appreciate the technology side of the system
- Power Tee removes all of the work associated with hitting golf balls, which leaves just the pleasure
Benefits for low-handicap golfers:
- For prolific practisers and professionals, the risk of injury is constant. For tour players, an injury is expensive (at best) and possibly career-threatening (at worst). Power Tee’s mat systems are engineered to hugely reduce shock and risk of any joint injury.
- For technical golfers who understand the dynamics of hitting a golf ball, Power Tee offers a completely repeatable environment, which facilitates experimentation and consistent repetition.
Benefits for handicap or elderly golfers:
- Disabled people have a limited number of sports and leisure activities available to them. Power Tee makes the act of hitting a golf ball available to a wide range of disabled and/or restricted-mobility people.
- Elderly Golfers often have golf as their only form of exercise. As time goes by, it becomes harder for people to bend over to tee up balls. Power Tee can help older golfers to practice and maintain their performance and desire to play for many years, just by saving them the effort of bending over fifty plus times in a practice session.
- Power Tee reduces the risk of shock injury during practice, which becomes greater with age.